Invited By Lama Works

Visit the all new website Invited by Lama Works to find out more about my store!

Friday, January 15, 2010

Welcome little flowers!

When something new comes into the shop, I rarely can take credit for the idea.  I have a lot of people that come to me and say, “Hey I really like product X, can you make it but change XYZ??”.  Thus the birth of a new product for the shop.

This new one comes with many thanks to my sister-in-law. For Christmas she really wanted a knit ear warmer headband with a flower on it.  Not something I carry in the shop, but I can work with that right?

Well the ear warmers are coming soon, but the flowers have premiered today!  I used some more great yarn from Knit Picks that comes in … get  this … over 80 colors!!!  Knit up some petals … sew them together … add on some beads and voila!  A super cute flower pin! 

IMG_1751 IMG_1747  IMG_1742

Now available with free shipping to all of you blog readers!  By the way, I have to share … I received an order earlier this week and she mentioned that she loved my blog and it really made my day.  I always love reminders that more than just my family read my blog :)

Until the next time …
The girl behind the lama
~LMM

Pin It!

4 comments:

myLovies said...

Those are great Laura!

Unknown said...

Hi Laura, your flowers are adorable! I am a big fan of KnitPicks too. I love their yarns and I knit everything on Options needles. Love your blog!

Sandie (Etteam)
ZaftigDelights
KnitzyBlonde

Mona Pendleton said...

Pretty flowers :) The jeweled centers look beautiful!

Melissa said...

Just another marketing idea...this is a cute/fun way (with so many color options :) to support the cancer fighters/survivors in your life. I actually bought my Grandma a black knit flower shortly after my diagnosis...and she LOVES it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Envelopments