Invited By Lama Works

Visit the all new website Invited by Lama Works to find out more about my store!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Me??? In the Storque?!?!?!?!?

So I just sat down to look through my blog list for the day and I’m scrolling through the Storque post for today.  It’s just lovely!  All about weddings.  Not only do I love weddings,  but I’m trying to get my wedding invitations and paper goods to take off ….

Low and behold as I’m scrolling through the lists of beautiful wedding products – there are my table numbers!!!!!!!  Me??? In an Etsy feature?!?!?!  How cool!!!

Here is the link:http://www.etsy.com/storque/spotlight/etsy-finds-i-love-hue-forever-7720/

IMG_1464

Maybe this little shop is really going to go somewhere!

:)

Until the next time…
The girl behind the lama
~LMM and baby boy growing more and more every day!

Pin It!

2 comments:

supa said...

Congrats on the storque feature! I'm trying to reach you W/R/T an article I'm writing — please contact me at mbeastman@gmail.com. Thanks!

Mary Beth

Sarah said...

wow, congrats!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Envelopments