Invited By Lama Works

Visit the all new website Invited by Lama Works to find out more about my store!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Who has forgotten about the fact that she has a bolg??

ME!!!!!  I have been so absorbed in work and summer and you know … that baby on the way … that the blog has been severely neglected.  Not for long!  I finally have some creative mojo again – so be prepared!

What’s to come?

  • Big shop announcement (unless you already heard the news on Facebook …)
  • More adventures in cooking – if you are really lucky I’ll get back to Meal Planning Monday blogs so I can share what we’re eating for the week
  • New store products
  • Baby updates

Anything else you want to read about?? 

Until the next time (soon!)…
The girl behind the lama
~LMM

Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Envelopments