Invited By Lama Works

Visit the all new website Invited by Lama Works to find out more about my store!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I Need Your Help - Please vote!

Hey there blog readers!

I need your help!

I am about to launch a new line of stationary! I'm calling it the Raspberry Punch Collection. At the moment there are 8 cards in total, but there may be more in the future. Here's where you come in ... check out the cards....








If you were shopping in my store would you rather see:

A. Individual cards
B. Small packs of 3 or 4 coordinating cards in a bundle
C. Both!

What's your vote??

Thanks for voting!!
Pin It!

7 comments:

Kerry said...

I think thank you cards are always great to have on hand so I definitely think you should sell some sets. But some people prefer just to purchase one card at a time...so I would vote to offer both! Nice cards!

Peebs And Roo said...

I like the bundle package. You can NEVER have to many! Love the cards by the way!

http://peebsandroo.blogspot.com/

CDJ said...

I,d vote for 4 to 6 cards. It's nice to have a stash.

June Shin said...

I would say bundle, or maybe have a way for the customer to select their bundle. The stationery looks great!

Ellen said...

I think both. I love having sets of thank you cards, but I think individual cards would sell as well. I like sets of at least 4.

amy friend said...

gorgeous cards! I vote for offering both.

noica said...

I love these cards! so colorful, I couldn't decide which I like best :)
I say go for both options :)
make it a mix-max bundle that you can choose any 3!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Envelopments