Invited By Lama Works

Visit the all new website Invited by Lama Works to find out more about my store!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Enough is Enough!

I am back to being an active member of the world again!  I think I am finally feeling more like a human being for the first time in awhile!  Where have I been?  Miserably curled up on the couch. I have been A) Pregnant and B)Sick.  One or the other alone I think I could have handled, but throw the two together and it just destroyed every ounce of energy I had in me. 

I had this sinus/respiratory infection thing that I just couldn’t kick.  My sinuses were clogged yet draining which meant I hacked up a lung all day but also couldn’t breathe.  They ruled out walking pneumonia and decided I just had a bad cold – which when pregnant you pretty much just have to deal with.  Now add that to my already queasy and exhausted pregnant state and I was completely wiped out.  My doctor finally gave me a Z-Pack last week and it has just been a wonder drug for me!  Within 48 hours I felt my energy pop back in and now a week later it’s safe to say that I’m almost done coughing (I hope) and I can breathe with ease once again. 

We also have renovations going on to my office/sun room so most of my supplies are either hard to get to or hard for me to find.  The walls are painted, the new carpet is in, and the desk cabinets are well on their way so hopefully in another week or two I’ll be back in business with my workspace.  I’ve got a bunch of new things I’ve either been working on or dreaming about so stay tuned!!

Until the next time …
The (healthy) girl behind the lama…
~LMM

Pin It!

1 comment:

Erica said...

being pregnant and sick is the worst! glad you are feeling better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Envelopments