Invited By Lama Works

Visit the all new website Invited by Lama Works to find out more about my store!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Photo Contest!

Paper Source (the company I purchase 95% of my paper from) is having a photo contest!  They are looking for super cute babies to put on their 2011 Baby Announcement collection.  As luck would have it, I happen to have one uber cute baby!  Am I right??

IMG_4427

I need help picking a photo though!  I’m thinking it should be a very clear photo with minimal “junk” in the background.  It doesn’t have to be a newborn photo, just a baby under the age of 1.  So pop on over to my Facebook Page and either “like” your favorite or leave a comment!  I’ll make my final pick by Wednesday!

Thanks for the help!
The girl behind the Lama…
~LMM

Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Envelopments