Invited By Lama Works

Visit the all new website Invited by Lama Works to find out more about my store!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Bring on the Christmas Cards!

Christmas makes me giddy – it really does.  I love all the warmth and cheer that the whole holiday season brings, from the food to the decorations, the first snowfall, and a warm cup of cocoa.  My husband knows that the minute I start to see snow falling I’ll burst into song.  I stare outside with wonderment just like a little kid.  I love the smell of cinnamon cooking in .. well anything.  Christmas music makes me sing all day long.  Love, love. love!  Almost annoyingly so. 

Now I usually don’t start to get so excited about it, quite this early in the year, but when you sell holiday cards, you kind of have to start planning those things a few months ahead of time.  This is my first real year selling holiday cards.  I tried to sell a few at the Quincy Service League Gift Show last year, but they just didn’t go over well.  I’m hoping that my new custom cards from Envelopments will help solve the problems of last year.  People like custom, I think they are way better than the designs I had last year, they are much easier to make and I won’t make any unless they are ordered.  Sounds like a good business plan to me!

I just started getting them listed and I’ll go ahead and introduce you to them as they come out.  Remember to order them early because they do take time to make!!  Please plan on ordering them no later than December 1st if you’d like them by December 20th!  Also keep in mind that if the prices are more than you were hoping to spend, I can tweak things to make it more affordable to you!  There are cheaper paper substitutions, layers of paper we can ditch or you can even assemble them yourself.  I’ve been able to cut some costs almost in half, all you have to do is ask!

Here are the first few – let me now what you think!

amezcua_holiday_9x9.tif-1 

Candy Cane Joy

bowden_holiday.tif

Lovely Dove Holiday Cheer

leeny_holiday_9x9.TIF-1

Go Nuts!

mcfadden_holiday_9x9.tif-1

Candy Cane Peace

Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Envelopments