Invited By Lama Works

Visit the all new website Invited by Lama Works to find out more about my store!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What We Eat Wednesday

It’s been awhile, eh?  Sorry about that.  My body is growing arms, legs, and you know, a spine – I’m pretty pooped out.  The good news is that I’m 11 weeks so in theory my energy should be coming back pretty soon!  We had our first Dr’s appointment the other day and everything looks great!  Two arms, two legs, a big head, strong heartbeat and a cute little spine all growing like a weed!  The peanut is already almost 2 inches long and is rolling and flopping all over the place.  I’ve been feeling little movements for a few weeks – which is way earlier than with Jake – makes me giggle every time!

So I haven’t been cooking much.  I lived on the slow cooker last week, which was nothing special.  We’ve also been using up some of those fabulous freezer meals. 

I’m trying to push through though and get some cooking in this week!  I at least do some of the cooking.  Andrew has been a big help and usually finishes a meal if I get most of it done.  It’s a big Rachael Ray week.  This week I’ve gone back to 365 no repeats – I’m determined to get through it!  Here’s what we’ve got going on this week:

Sunday – Dinner with the fam
Monday – Dinner with the fam
Tuesday – #101 Cheddar-Studded Tex-Mex Meatloaf Patties with Scallion Smashed Potatoes and Spicy Pan Gravy
Wednesday – #99 Chicken, Corn and Black Bean Soup (minus the black beans)
Thursday – #102 Grilled Chicken Paillard with Grilled Rd Onion and Asparagus Salad
Friday – Out to celebrate with friends!
Saturday – #105 Lemony Crispy Chicken Cutlets and Roasted Tomato Salad with Pine Nuts and Blue Cheese

If there are recipes that you want to see typed out – please let me know!  Feel free to write a note here or send me an email – I’d be more than happy to share!

Happy eating!
Until next time…
The girl behind the lama
~LMM

Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Envelopments