Invited By Lama Works

Visit the all new website Invited by Lama Works to find out more about my store!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What We Eat Wednesday–365 No Repeats Plus a Darn Good Chili

We’re back to 365 No Repeats this week!  I’m almost through the “I feel awful, all day, every day” phase of being pregnant (I hope) and I’m starting to feel like cooking again, which is good because I’m running out of freezer meals and canned spaghetti sauce.  It’s also finally starting to cool off which really makes me want to cozy up with a good plate of something warm and yummy.

In addition to our regular food this week we also made one really big batch of chili. We love to eat it, it was great for our football party with friends, and leftovers freeze really well for a cold fall day.  Now, we’ve been through many chili recipes.  The Mr. is very … we’ll call it particular … about his chili.  He has a favorite flavor from a dive on campus and that is what we strive to achieve.  This one has been the closet we’ve ever found.  The secret is all in the chocolate and cinnamon and I must say that it is fabulous! 

So here’s what we’re eating this week!  I’m really going to try to get back into the blogging world.  Hopefully I won’t feel the need to sleep all day some time soon. 

Sunday – Cincinnati Chili
Monday – Chicken and Rice Stoup – 365 No Repeats #122
Tuesday – Honey Orange Glazed Ham Steaks with Spicy Zucchini and Corn Salad – 365 No Repeats #106
Wednesday – Turkey Club Super Mashers – 365 No Repeats #107
Thursday – Thai Chicken with Basil – 365 No Repeats #114
Friday – Peasant Soup = 365 No Repeats #118
Saturday – Swedish Meat Dumpling Soup – 365 No Repeats #125

Let me know if there are any recipes you might want to see!

What are you eating this week?
~LMM

Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Envelopments