Invited By Lama Works

Visit the all new website Invited by Lama Works to find out more about my store!

Monday, March 12, 2012

Changes Abound–Website

Did anyone notice the little box at the top of the page that says “Invited by Lama Works”???

If you click on the link it will welcome you officially to www.invitedbylamaworks.com!!  Now, it’s still a bit of a work in progress, but I finally am working on my very own web page (in all of my spare time …).  You’ll see a link at the top that takes you straight to my Etsy shop, customer feedback, a link to this very blog and some contact information.

It doesn’t seem like much, but it’ll grow.  I really wanted a way for people to find me other than Etsy.  I really want someone in Quincy to be able to search for me and find out more information about a local business.  I know I haven’t gotten quite that far on the site yet, but I will one of these days.  I really want to have a local presence. 

I also want to grow out of Blogger a bit and have more than just a blog.  The site I’m on gives me the opportunity to one day have an e-commerce page to sell samples.  It also gives people something easier to remember than my Etsy site. There are still quite a few people who have no idea what Etsy is or are turned off by Etsy because you have to create an account to purchase something. 

So stop on by the new website and let me know what you think!  Do you have any ideas for other things I can add?

Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Envelopments