Invited By Lama Works

Visit the all new website Invited by Lama Works to find out more about my store!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Changes Abound – Family

Lots of changes happening around here so brace yourself!  We’ll skip the obvious format change at the moment and start with the biggest of them all …

You may remember from one of my posts last July that we are expecting!  I have been feeling rather tired and queasy most of the pregnancy, hence why I’ve been gone from blog world.  Fast forward to March and our second son will be here soon!  That’s right – 23 days left until my due date!  I’m nesting – is that why I’m back on the blog again and rearranging everything in sight?  Maybe!  I went in to see my doctor today and she thinks he could be here very soon and we are predicting he’ll be here by St. Patrick’s day, which is yes only 10 short days from now.  Eek!!

So that means that now that it’s rather nice of me to pop on the blog again, it may mean that I’ll be missing for awhile while we get back on our feet.  That’s OK!  If this super high energy of mine stays around until then I may have enough blog posts stock piled that you’ll never even know that I’ve been missing!

I’ll leave you with some fun holiday photos taken at a friend’s wedding back in January.  I was about 28 weeks pregnant at the time.  Welcome back to blog land!

 

IMG_0397IMG_0401

Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Envelopments