Invited By Lama Works

Visit the all new website Invited by Lama Works to find out more about my store!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Twilight Set

As I have had a lot of down time in rehearsals lately, you should start to see a lot of new items coming into Lamaworks in the next few weeks. Let me tell you how much knitting can get done when you have a 10 hour tech rehearsal ...


The first set that I'd like to introduce you to was inspired by a pattern I found for Bella's mittens. If you aren't familiar with who Bella is, she is the star of the book series and movie Twilight. They are these fantastic elbow length mittens that are super warm and super cute either slouched down or pulled up high with a long sleeve shirt and vest.


I found a great pattern for them, but decided to add my own twist to it. I replaced the suggested inward cable pattern below with my own cable pattern that happens to match a hat I was knitting at the time. Not a huge difference, but enough to make it my own and make it match one of my favorite hats.


Here are the old and new versions:

Old

New

To go along with that I am going to pair it with the cable knit hat and one of my short curly scarflettes, for what I think is a very elegant set. The mittens are on sale now! The rest of the set is coming in the next few days so stay tuned!!


What do you think?


Until next time,
the girl behind the lama

~LMM
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Envelopments