Invited By Lama Works

Visit the all new website Invited by Lama Works to find out more about my store!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

New landmark!

I just hit my 200th heart on Etsy! Who knew that 200 people would flag my store as one of their favorites?? I can't wait to see how much things will continue to grow!

Other updates:
- I'm up to 32 sales, so only 20 more to go until I reach my 1 year anniversary goal
- My total donations to the Carry On Campaign are officially at $31.89 - not bad for the first month and a half!
- Our agent is coming over tonight to sign the paperwork and we have our first open house on Tuesday - pictures to come!
- Busy weekend planting flowers - pictures to come on that too!
- I'm slacking on the Twilight reading this week due to a few order deadlines, but hope to finish the 3rd book maybe tomorrow if all of my planting gets done!

Have a great weekend and stay tuned for home updates!

Until next time ....
The girl behind the lama
~LMM
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Envelopments