Invited By Lama Works

Visit the all new website Invited by Lama Works to find out more about my store!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tweet Tweet!

That's right folks, I've jumped into the Twitter world! I'm still not sure how to use Twitter or what I should exactly say on Twitter, but I'm tweeting nonetheless! After reading some posts on one of my Etsy teams about how being on Twitter has increased sales, I decided to see what it was all about.

Want to tweet with me?? I'm at http://twitter.com/lamaworksdesign

Stop by and say hi!!
~LMM
Pin It!

1 comment:

Heather Leavers said...

LOL - guess why I'm here? twitter is down for maintenance! I'm loving twitter at the moment, I'm firmly convinced the way forward is to NOT use it to directly advertise. Everyone is nosy - they look in my shop anyway!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Envelopments