Invited By Lama Works

Visit the all new website Invited by Lama Works to find out more about my store!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Scones

So last week our real estate agent had an open house for other brokers and had these wonderful cranberry scones.

Now I've never been a big fan of the scone before, but I'm betting that's because I've never had a good scone before. YUM!!

So in light of that I spent my week of vacation dreaming about scones.

Yep, got home at noon on Friday and had scones made by dinner time! With 3 sticks of butter, 4 eggs and 1 cup of heavy cream they definitely can't be good for you, but they sure do taste good!

Check out Barefoot Contessa's recipe here.

Thank you Food Network!

Until the next time ...
The girl behind the lama
~LMM
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Envelopments