Invited By Lama Works

Visit the all new website Invited by Lama Works to find out more about my store!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Introducing ….

The first 3 Envelopements invitation suites available through LamaWorks!!   I’d like to introduce you to ….

Pamela and George

Pamela_George1

Elizabeth and Philip

elizabeth_philip.tif

and Aubrey and Isiah

aubrey_isaiah.tif

Step one was to convert all of my current listings to the new paper and pricing.  Step two is to sort through all of the Envelopments templates and figure out which ones I have the fonts for.  There are plenty more to come! 

I’ve got my design and parts kits so I can start to get together my own designs soon.  My hope is to have some ideas done by the end of the week, order the paper while I’m gone for Easter and get some new listings up at the end of the month!

What do you think???

Until the next time…
The girl behind the lama
~LMM

Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Envelopments