Invited By Lama Works

Visit the all new website Invited by Lama Works to find out more about my store!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Menu Plan Monday … er… Wednesday

I always have high hopes of putting up a menu planning post.  Usually most people do these on Monday.  What do you care?  Menu Plan Monday has a catchy ring to it, but what about What We Eat Wednesday?  Dare to different.

I’m still working on the last Once a Month Cooking Post (OAMC) so stay tuned, but hopefully this will help you envision how I use the meals to make my cooking week a little easier, especially in the heat of summer!

So here's what we're eating this week:

Monday - Honey Mustard Pork Chops (OAMC) with roasted asparagus and Butter and Parm Squished Potatoes

Tuesday - Stuffed Pork Chops (I will blog about this one later!) with steamed broccoli and purple cauliflower

Wednesday – Stuffed Bell Peppers with Chicken, Asparagus and Mozarella

Thursday – BBQ Enchilladas (OAMC) with Summer Salad

Friday – Meat Loaf (OAMC) with mashed sweet potatoes

Saturday – Gyros (OAMC) and Zucchini bake

If there is something listed that I haven’t linked a recipe to, give me a shout out and I’ll make a post about it! 

Are you eating anything good this week?

Until the next time …
The girl behind the lama
~LMM

Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Envelopments