Invited By Lama Works

Visit the all new website Invited by Lama Works to find out more about my store!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What We Eat Wednesday

We are taking a small break from Once a Month meals this week.  I’m in the mood to get dirty in the kitchen and whip up some fabulous dinners, so here’s what we are eating this week!

Sunday – Father’s Day dinner with the in laws!

Monday – Fragrant Fried Rice Pilaf

Tuesday – Baby Back Ribs with Potatoes Maureen  (aka. Cheesy Potatoes)

Wednesday – Steak Salad

Thursday – Grilled Beef, Tomato and Lemon Kebabs with leftover potatoes Maureen

Friday – Beef Stroganoff

Saturday – Grandma Sue’s Perfect Pasta (Note: I do not have a Grandma Sue, but her pasta sure does sound tasty!)

If there is something listed that I haven’t linked a recipe to, give me a shout out and I’ll make a post about it! 

Are you eating anything good this week?  Leave a comment if you are!  I love new recipes to try!

Until the next time …
The girl behind the lama
~LMM

Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Envelopments