I know he’s only 8 months old. I know he’s cute. I know he won’t learn all of life’s lessons at once … but if he could please, PLEASE learn the following as soon as possible:
1. Mommy’s hair is not for pulling as hard as you can
2. Mommy’s hair is not to be used as a tool to keep your balance
3. Mommy’s hair is not to be used as a climbing device
4. Pulling the hair of the woman in front of you in church is definitely not OK
5. Mommy’s shirt is not a Kleenex
That’d be great.
The girl behind the lama .. AKA