Invited By Lama Works

Visit the all new website Invited by Lama Works to find out more about my store!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Photo Shoot

Yes, I'm still packing.

Yes, I'm still procrastinating. But really, it's a good thing! In the middle of packing/organizing some of the items in the store I realized it was a beautiful day out and maybe it would be a great time for a photo shoot!

Now when I first started making hats, I ran across an Etsy forum post about people complaining about store owners using real people as models because they didn't want the hat the purchased to have been worn by someone else. OK, I get that. So I had some fun with decoupage and made up an interesting Styrofoam model head.

It's alright and it works, but I haven't sold all that many hats, so why not try a live model! I just happened to have gotten a hair cut and we all know that your hair never looks as good as when a professional spends more time than you could ever conceive of having in the morning to make you look great.

Have I mentioned how fantastic my husband is??? I convinced him to take a break from the boxes to man the camera, because let's be honest .... it's very difficult to take pictures of oneself. Always find a friend.

I've done a little cropping and editing to these, but I must say that he did a great job and will definitely be hired again!! Here are some of a few older hats and some that will be coming out soon!



What do you think of the new pictures?? Think they will work??

Until the next time
The girl behind the lama ...
~LMM
Pin It!

7 comments:

2 Virgos Designs said...

Great pics and beautiful hats!

CrazyDaisiesDesigns said...

WOW!!! What great pics!! Those would look amazing in a treasury! Get them on your shop ASAP! Glad you were having a good hair day!
Jessica

Beads, Beads and more Beads said...

I love your new pic..I think they will work very well!

Jaci said...

They, and you, are just adorable! Hope you sell lots!
Jaci
ByTheWay.etsy.com

Angela said...

I think they look fantastic!

FishStikks said...

You are sooo freakin adorable!!

Great pics!

wishwithme said...

Great pics! I know when It's time for my photo shoots everyone runs in the opposite direction. I ask them "Is this one better? Or is this one better" :D Drives them crazy....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Envelopments