Invited By Lama Works

Visit the all new website Invited by Lama Works to find out more about my store!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Business Update

I know it's a little late in the year, but now that I'm back to focusing on the store I thought it would be a good idea to share some of my sales goals for this year.

I've been officially open for 8 months now and have had 30 sales (YAY!) So my goal from now until September is to have another 22 sales so I can reach 52 sales in 52 weeks. That's about 4-5 sales a month from now until then.

My other goal was to raise $100 for the American Cancer Society by next March and I'm happy to report that I'm already at $29.24!!

Thanks to all who have helped me reach where I'm at today!

Until the next time,
The girl behind the Lama
~LMM
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Envelopments