Invited By Lama Works

Visit the all new website Invited by Lama Works to find out more about my store!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Carry On - Results from 2 weeks

It's been about 2 weeks since I decided to start the Carry On Campaign and donate a portion of my sales to the American Cancer Society. I've had 2 sales since then so the grand total of my donation as of today is:

$9.61

It seem like I'm well on my way! I have another bud vase order that will go into this in the next week or two and another possible bud vase order on the horizon so yay!! I have had a great response from members of the Woman's Club and I have a few orders pending there as well.

I'm back into the groove of working on projects so as soon as I have some time to take pictures I should have a lot more coming into the store! My mom and I took a few card classes when she was in town last weekend so expect more stationary coming soon - some very cute spring cards! I know I have at least 2 hats, 2 pairs of mittens, 2 scarves and 2 pairs of socks that are just ready and waiting to have their pictures taken. Reading that I feel a bit like Noah ...

So stay tuned! I'll try to keep you posted on new items as they get up there! New life decisions are on the way as well as my husband finishes up law school and takes the leap in to the working world. More on that as it happens!

Until the next time...
the girl behind the lama
~LMM
Pin It!

1 comment:

Heather Leavers said...

LOL @ Noah - the hats they went in two by two, hurraah!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Envelopments