Invited By Lama Works

Visit the all new website Invited by Lama Works to find out more about my store!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

New Spring Leaves Hat!

While I continue my obsession with all yarn from KnitPicks, I just tried out their Superwash Merino Wool in the Bulky variety and definitely am not disappointed. I had the most trouble actually picking out a pattern I wanted to use that would show this beautiful yarn! I finally settled on a leaf pattern. Love the pattern, love the yarn!






I've got some matching scarves and mittens in the works as well, but I can't seem to settle on a design that I like, so more to come on that!


What do you think??

Until next time ...
The girl behind the lama
~LMM
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Envelopments