Invited By Lama Works

Visit the all new website Invited by Lama Works to find out more about my store!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Carry On Campaign

No matter who we are, what we do, where we live or who we know, we are all going to face challenges in our life. It is during those difficult times that we are challenged to carry on -- to continue fighting the fight with the hope that things will continue to get better.

We're also going to face times in our life when making the extra effort to make the world a better place just seems like too much -- times when it seems easier to just say, "Well, someone else will do it."

The Carry On Campaign encourages all of us to make the fight against cancer a year-round effort, to continue to make the world a better place and to continue to strive to overcome the daily obstacles we face in our own lives.

"I may be weak, but I'm still strong. The love of God helps me carry on today. I may be scared, but I'll go on. My love for life helps me carry on today" (God's Chosen One)

For more information and to listen to God's Chosen One please go to http://www.mattwesselmusic.com/
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Envelopments