Invited By Lama Works

Visit the all new website Invited by Lama Works to find out more about my store!

Friday, July 17, 2009

Where have you been??

OK, so I have fallen off the Earth a little bit this week, but it's been a busy one!

Monday I spent the evening finishing up an order of bridal shower invitations and making more frosting than one person needs because I had cake decorating class on both Tuesday and Wednesday. That brings us to Thursday already where I had a few more orders to work on!

Crazy that this week I have a double wedding ring quilt to finish (from an order last week), my good friend Melissa's bridal shower invitations, and I had 3 orders of bud vases come in! As it turns out, one decided to go another direction, so I only have 2 orders now, but it's still 150 more bud vases that need to be mailed out by the end of the month, can you believe it??? Oh, and a friend of mine wants me to design her wedding stationary which includes invitations, RSVP cards, reception cards, programs, name cards, thank yous ... the works!

Now on top of that, the bar exam is less than 2 weeks away, so my dear hubby is starting to freak out a little bit. But on the bright side, I feel far less guilty working on stuff for the store when he is studying all day and night.

What else??? Well on Monday we had two families very interested in our house. The first one was stopping by for their 2nd visit to our house. We later found out that they have also come on 2 other occasions just to check out the neighborhood. So we've been on eggshells all week wondering if they are going to make an offer .... today they are coming by for yes, a 3rd showing! I'm having a hard time sitting still because this is the most anyone has been to our house so we're hoping that this turns into an offer today. They have been talking to our neighbors and their daughter has been playing with some of the kids in the area. So cross your fingers!!

So a busy weekend ahead, but I have a bunch of blog posts that I promise to write up this weekend. Lots of cake decorating and new products to the store!

So stop by soon ... keep an eye out for new updates and hopefully good news!!

Until the next time ...
The girl behind the lama
~LMM
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Envelopments