Invited By Lama Works

Visit the all new website Invited by Lama Works to find out more about my store!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Featured ETTeam Member: Dividivadesign

As a proud member of the ETTeam I've decided to start featuring my fellow members and showcase their stores every Thursday. Our first installment is from Dividivadesign





Here is the story behind my store, where did it all start?

When I was round 20 I was a silver jewelry artist educated by a well known jewelry master in Sweden. Then I studied Ceramic art and after some years as full time CRAFT worker I opened a Crafts and Design gallery and made a lot of exhibitions with new Scandinavian design and Craft for many years. There where no time left for me to make my own thing. But since about 2 years I have started to make jewelry again, but now with a different taste. More colorful . More beads and pearls. When my oldest son saw my jewelry he showed me Etsy and then It all started.


What can we find in your store?

You can find unique handmade jewelry like Bracelets, Necklaces, Ear rings and Rings. mostly one of a kind. You can also find jewelry supplies as beads, specially unusual lampwork beads, and freshwater pearls in good quality.


Do you have any favorite items?

For the moment, Jewelry with combination of pearls and silver or gold plated spacer and jewelry with unusual lampwork beads.


Where do you get ideas for your products?

I get my inspiration from the colorful Caribbean I live in but also from the Scandinavian nature. I love that mix!


What has been your biggest store challenge?

As I am rather new it is to be seen and to find my buyers.


Do you have any advice to other store owners, especially newbies?

Be proud of your talent.

Make sure you check out all of the items in Dividivadesign's shop!

Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Envelopments