Invited By Lama Works

Visit the all new website Invited by Lama Works to find out more about my store!

Sunday, November 9, 2008

What's Cookin' in Laura's Kitchen??

So what am I cooking up in my kitchen this week? More Rachael Ray faves for sure. Here's what's on the menu this week:

I hope you find something in that mix that you might make for yourself this week!
It was a bit of a lazy weekend here in Chicago. Cold and kind of raining, bordering on snowing. Dark and dreary for sure. I did get a few projects done and a few more started, and found a new toy at Archivers, by far one of my favorite scrapbooking store. They had their big Holiday Extravaganza today so I'm starting to get much more pumped up about the holidays.
Hope you all had a great weekend!!
Until next time,
The girl behind the lama ...
~lmm
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Envelopments