Invited By Lama Works

Visit the all new website Invited by Lama Works to find out more about my store!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Another Friday ....

Another half day Friday is here! Before I get into that I wanted to show off another treasury I made it into this week, this time with one of my Batik bags!

I'm just thrilled to be a part of this new team! I've definitely seen the number of views on my items spike up since I joined, but no sales yet. My next big task is to create a treasury of my own ... I wish getting in didn't require me to be online at 3 am ... or I wish the treasuries weren't blocked from my office computer :)

But on to Half Price Friday! What to offer this week? Well, because snow is sadly in Chicago's forecast for the weekend, I'm offering my Purple Passion Boucle Mittens for only $9.00 plus shipping this Friday only!

Soft and fuzzy purple boucle mittens with with fuzzy purple and light pink accents! Perfect for staying warm and stylish this winter.

This pair of mittens is sized as either a woman's small or child's large. Length from tip to end of cuff is 9.5 ". Distance from base of thumb to tip is 6". Circumference of mitt is about 8".

Additional sizes and matching hats are available upon request, just drop me a note!




So go ahead and purchase the mittens if you'd like them, but make sure you mention my blog in your order! I'll send you a revised invoice with the sale price.

Have a great weekend! Socks are complete! Pictures will be up on here as well as a post to Etsy this weekend!

Until next time ...
The girl behind the lama
~LMM

Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great treasury!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Envelopments