Invited By Lama Works

Visit the all new website Invited by Lama Works to find out more about my store!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Before I head out for the weekend, I wanted to wish everyone a very happy and turkey filled Thanksgiving!! I will be traveling north to the frozen tundra of north central Wisconsin for Thanksgiving with my family. It should be a fun filled weekend of lounging in front of the fire, relaxing in the jacuzzi, cooking tons of great food and playing with my adorable 2 1/2 year old niece.

I'm hoping that the sub zero temperatures will inspire me to get a lot of knitting done so when I come back I have many more items to post in my shop! What's on the docket? I picked up some alpaca yarn to make my new cable knit hat design in a few different colors. One more pair of socks is on the way. I have some more cashmere yarn to make the newly popular scarflettes in new colors. I'm also bringing along a lot of cotton yarn to restock up on my dish cloths. I've been throwing some of those in as my free gift lately, so I'm actually running low! I think I'm going to pull out some chunky yarn for a few more ear flap hats too.

I know it's a lot to do, but it is a 5 1/2 hour car ride and when you live in the middle of the woods and it's way cold outside there isn't much to do other than hang around, chat and knit. I'll probably be challenging my husband to a few games of Rummy (and winning of course). I'll try to get some works in progress up while I'm up there.

Happy Thanksgiving!! Eat lots of turkey :)
Until the next time ...
The girl behind the lama
~LMM
Pin It!

2 comments:

Kim Caro said...

have a safe trip and a fun Thanksgiving

Anonymous said...

I wish you nice Thanksgiving!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Envelopments