Invited By Lama Works

Visit the all new website Invited by Lama Works to find out more about my store!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Kind of?

OK I cheated a bit, but that's what engineering is all about right, working with what you have.
So I took a basic blogger template .... found the html codes for the colors I wanted and just plugged them into the blogger color editor section. I stumbled on the fact that I could insert my own image into the title, so that helped things a lot.
I gave up on finding a lovely template online somewhere that I could edit to my own desires. It's way too hard to jump into someone else's code, and believe me ... I avoid writing code like the plague. Hate it more than anything.

So here's the new blog design to go with my new logos. Thanks to mycreativepaper for the new designs! Here are some samples ... what to do you think????

Business Card

Custom Order Tag

Stamp Design for my cards

Pin It!

4 comments:

Kim Caro said...

very lovely!

Anonymous said...

Very nice designs. Love the color of your blog!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!! I want to understand computers like you when I grow up. Good job.

Unknown said...

Very nice - I really like the colors. I'm forever changing mine for my mood or season. LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Envelopments