Invited By Lama Works

Visit the all new website Invited by Lama Works to find out more about my store!

Monday, February 21, 2011

365–Week 6

I’ve been a little off track lately, so I’m starting fresh this week.  I’m starting to find that by the time Friday gets here I’m pooped and not in the mood to cook, so I’m trying to plan a slow cooker meal for that night.  As luck would have it, it’s slow cooker week on Rachael Ray!

Not too many other things going on in my life these days.  Cooking TONS of baby food!  If I could make Jake vats of sweet potatoes and squash I’m pretty sure he’d eat it all!  We’ve just been enjoying the beautiful weather here.  I’ve got a few knitting orders to get out this week, so I better get knitting!

Here’s what we’ve got this week:

Slow Cooker Chicken and biscuits – from Rachael Ray’s daytime show
24 – Salsa Stoup and Double Decker Quesadillas
25 - Taco Chili Mac
26 - Florentine Meatballs
27 - Pumpkin pasta – I don’t really like pumpkin, but we’re going to give this a shot in the spirit of being adventurous!
29 -  Beef Fajita burgers

I’m also skipping quite a few in 365 this week.   Here’s what and why, just in case you want to buy the book and make them on your own:

20 – Black Bean Soup and Southwestern Monte Cristos – I think black beans are really, really icky
21 – Citrus Marinated Chicken and Orange Salad – eh, not in the mood
22 – Boo’s Butternut Squash Mac-n-Cheese – I’m not sure why I don’t want to try this one.  This and the following two recipes are actually Rachael’s dog’s favorites … that might be a turn off to me
23 – Boo’s Smoky Chicken Patties on Buttered Toast – see #22.  Something about chicken on toast just doesn’t do it for me
28 – Pasta with Spinach, Mushrooms, Pumpkin and Hazelnuts – I’m reserving this one until I see how I feel about the pumpkin recipe this week.

What are you cooking?

Until the next time …
~The girl behind the lama

Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Envelopments