Invited By Lama Works

Visit the all new website Invited by Lama Works to find out more about my store!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Rate it!

I was playing around on blogger today and found a new option called "Reactions". Below each post, you can now click on a little button that says either "I made it YUM!, I made it Ew!!, I'll try it! or No Thanks"

I never have any idea who (other than my mom) actually reads my blog, let alone tries the recipes. I know it's daunting sometimes to leave a comment, so this is your way to contribute to making me feel loved while remaining anonymous. Does anyone actually read what I have to say an/or care about the food that I make???

On the topic of love, there should also now be a button below each post that makes it easy to share on Twitter, Facebook, email, etc. Try it out!
Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Envelopments