Invited By Lama Works

Visit the all new website Invited by Lama Works to find out more about my store!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Half Price Friday!

It's my favorite day of the week again!

This has been a big week in my crafting world. I've been knitting up a storm. I have to give a big THANK YOU!!!!! to my mom this week. I had a rough week of 6 year olds with serious behavior problems this week ... but when I came home yesterday I had this wonderful package from my mom ... new knitting needles!! Best set ever!



I've just started knitting some adorable scarflettes ... short scarves that button to keep your neck warm and cozy. These are knitted with a ruffled pattern to give them a more elegant look. Today I'd like to feature the Eco Friendly Bamboo Scarflette. I just started using bamboo yarn and it is so silky and soft! This scarflette can be yours in any of the colors in my post for just $10.50 plus shipping!



Send me a comment in etsy that you'd like to purchase today's half price Friday special and let me know what color you'd like. I'll create a custom post for your item!

Happy Friday!
The girl behind the lama
~LMM
Pin It!

1 comment:

Kim Caro said...

as much as those types of scarves are popular on etsy they sre not in stores.boutiques yet. :) love it

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Envelopments