Invited By Lama Works

Visit the all new website Invited by Lama Works to find out more about my store!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Half Price Halloween Friday!

Half Price Friday gets interesting this week ...In the spirit of Halloween I've decided to offer two products half price this week. That's right ... two!!!

The first product is a big one! Today and today only I will be offering my Orange Batik Purse for the very low price of $21 plus shipping!! This purse is constructed with 5 coordinating African batik fabrics using interfacing and buckram to give the bag shape and stiffness.

Dimensions: 12" w x 11" h x 5.5" d
Straps: 22" long x 1.25" wide
Three inner pockets, sized to hold cell phone, iPod and keys

This is a one of a kind bag so the first person to send me a note on Etsy telling me that they read my blog and want that bag gets it! If you come in second or third I'll offer you a 20% discount on my two other batik bags.

Also in the spirit of Halloween, today I will also offer my pumpkin baby hat for only $8 plus shipping, what a steal! Please let me know what size hat you'd like in your order.

Happy Halloween everyone!!!!

Until next time,
The girl behind the Lama
~LMM
Pin It!

2 comments:

Etsy Green and Clean Guild said...

That's a great deal! Love the bag!!

Kim Caro said...

Happy Halloweenie :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Envelopments