- 1 can (10 ounces) green enchilada sauce
- 3/4 cup salsa verde
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
Combine enchilada sauce and salsa verde in a small bowl. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in 1/2 cup sauce mixture.
Spoon 2/3 cup beef mixture off center on each tortilla; sprinkle each with 3 tablespoons cheese. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up.
Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Pour remaining sauce mixture over burritos; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Mexican Couscous Recipe
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup uncooked couscous
- 3/4 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
Bring salsa and water to a boil in a small saucepan; stir in couscous. Cover and remove from the heat. Let stand for 10 minutes. Fluff couscous with a fork; stir in beans. Top servings with avocado. Yield: 4 servings.