Invited By Lama Works

Visit the all new website Invited by Lama Works to find out more about my store!

Monday, September 17, 2012

Week 3–Menu Plan Monday

Menu-Plan-Monday
Here is what’s for dinner this week!

Monday – Chilly Night Beef Stew – My husband’s new favorite stew recipe! Fair warning that this makes  TON of stew.  I pared down a few of the ingredients and still had enough for dinner on Monday, leftovers for Tuesday’s diner, plus lunch for a few days.
Tuesday – Layered Potato Beef Casserole – made with leftovers from Monday.  A bit too many potatoes or my liking, but good enough to eat.
Wednesday – Black Bean and Pumpkin Turkey Chili – My 2 year old had 3 bowls!
Thursday – Pork Chops in a Honey Mustard Sauce with Butternut Squash Bake – The only way I want to eat butternut squash!
Friday – Smothered Burritos with Mexican Couscous

Bonus recipe – Salted Caramel Fudge Drops – Warning – these are amazing, you’ll want to eat all of them and they are definitely NOT healthy in any way shape or form!

Officially, this is what we had for dinner last week. When I cook I tend to use recipes more as a suggestion than the law. My goal here is to pass on to you how I actually made dinner by swapping out ingredients I don’t care for or to use up something else I already had on hand. Most recipes should have a link to the original or at least the name of the cookbook that they came from if you’d like to look at where my inspiration came from.

Don’t forget to stop in every day for the recipe, or better yet – add me to your RSS feed so dinner just pops right into your in box!


At the end of the week you can find direct links to each recipe in the "Weekly Meal Plan" tab up top.

Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Envelopments